DO YOU HAVE HANDMADE ITEMS TO SELL?
We’re sure you are aware of the Patton House. It creates the Community Club’s greatest revenue. It is made up of a Thrift Shop and a Gift Shop. The gift shop is made up of retail items by the Community Club. A portion of the Gift Shop is CONSIGNEE ITEMS.
Could you possibly become a CONSIGNEE? The answer is yes if:
- You have HANDMADE items to sell. It’s as simple as that.
Here are a few details you might want to know now, but we will share more with you when you consider us:
- If you become a member of the Club, you will pay us 20% of your sales. Also, if you are a member, you can put items in that a relative creates. The Club fees are $15.00 a year.
- If you do not wish to be a member of the Club, you will pay us 25% of your sales. If that is the case, you have to make the items.
- We do not accept “agent generated” items, e.g. Avon, Tupperware. The items have to be handmade or at least created by you, e.g. books that you have written.
- You will be in charge of your own sales and will decide on your prices. We will show you how to do that. All we ask is that you let us decide how to display them and that you keep your records current at all times.
Interested? We hope so. Please call Sue Marcotte at (559) 539-5018 and we’ll set up a date and time to meet at the Patton House to review your merchandise.