Patton House Gift and Thrift
35680 Highway 190
PO Box 424
Springville, California 93265
Open daily 10 am – 4 pm
November’s meeting will be on November 17th because Thanksgiving is on the usual meeting day.
December meeting is December 15th because of Christmas. The December meeting is a potluck for members and spouses and we meet at noon rather than the usual 1
Springville Community Club general meeting.
October 27th at 1:00 PM
Springville Veteran’s Memorial Building
35944 CA-190, Springville, CA 93265
Springville Apple Festival
October 15th and 16th, 2016
$1.00 a bag sale
September 1st to the 15th
All THRIFT clothing and accessories.
2016 Community Club Book Tea Pictures
Saturday June 11th
Book Tea. This is an annual event for book lovers and even those who aren’t readers. Hostesses decorate their tables with elaborate fair to match the theme of their books whose synopses they share. It is an elegant event with a three course meal and a great deal of pleasure.
Springville Community Club Ice Cream Social.
June 23rd at 7 pm Springville Memorial Building
June is a special month for the Community Club. There is no regular daytime meeting in June. Instead, the Club holds its annual Ice Cream Social at 7 pm on June 23rd at the Memorial Building. As a thank you to the community for its continuing support, the Club offers free ice cream to the community members and their families. Please come join us for the great conversation and great ice cream and plenty of it.
DO YOU HAVE HANDMADE ITEMS TO SELL?
We’re sure you are aware of the Patton House. It creates the Community Club’s greatest revenue. It is made up of a Thrift Shop and a Gift Shop. The gift shop is made up of retail items by the Community Club. A portion of the Gift Shop is CONSIGNEE ITEMS.
Could you possibly become a CONSIGNEE? The answer is yes if:
- You have HANDMADE items to sell. It’s as simple as that.
Here are a few details you might want to know now, but we will share more with you when you consider us:
- If you become a member of the Club, you will pay us 20% of your sales. Also, if you are a member, you can put items in that a relative creates. The Club fees are $15.00 a year.
- If you do not wish to be a member of the Club, you will pay us 25% of your sales. If that is the case, you have to make the items.
- We do not accept “agent generated” items, e.g. Avon, Tupperware. The items have to be handmade or at least created by you, e.g. books that you have written.
- You will be in charge of your own sales and will decide on your prices. We will show you how to do that. All we ask is that you let us decide how to display them and that you keep your records current at all times.
Interested? We hope so. Please call Sue Marcotte at (559) 539-5018 and we’ll set up a date and time to meet at the Patton House to review your merchandise.